DayApril 27, 2018

Are You a Member of the Top 1% Club?

Discussions about income inequality, taxation and economics often center around the “top 1%” vs. the remaining 99%. Are you a member of the 1% Club? And what does it take to get into the Club? And is membership based on what you make in earnings or salary? Or does it have to do with the value of your assets or your net worth? To answer this question, we need to know the difference between earnings and net worth. Generally, there […]

Continue Reading